Thursday 26 February 2015

one person that change my life

I was once,  a girl that is always take it easy with everything I do. As a students, when the teachers gave me a task  to do, I always putting of impending tasks to a later time . In other hands, it is procrastination.  my most pleasurable thing that time was having fun with friends. Enjoy all the time without thinking about my responsibilities as a student. As a results, when it come to the day that will reveal my performance as a student in studies, I ended up with nothing but disappointment.With my results, don't even eligible to place myself in any IPTA like my friends do. I lost my father when I was 16 years old. He was killed in an accident after work.Since then, my mother was all I had. She's became everything to me and the other siblings.While she was a mother, she's also a father and the person that we rely on.When I didn't get myself in the university, it was really frustrating moment for my mom.But , she's never given up with me . Although it was a hard time, she still with me, and I never heard her moaning about anything that she had sacrifice to see us succeed. What can I say is, she is so strong and emotionally strong woman that I ever met ! When I was 21 years old, after finished my Pre-University studies, I was offered to furthers my study of Diploma in Human Resource Management In KPTM Kuantan. At the first stage, I was totally object in my mom opinion about sending me there to further my study since I was thinking it might wasted my time that I supposed to further in degree not diploma. But it was my mother option. While I hate the ideas of going there, but she's a mother and I convince myself that the she made the right decision for me. As a mother she, will always wanted her children to be succeed. I manage to coax myself to obey to her words as I always on her opposite site in making a decision and the thing that I disobey, are always goes wrong. So I was thinking this is the time to reclaimed her past disappointment. So now, I'm here as a student of KPTM Kuantan. And I promised to myself that I will make her proud of being my mother. As a children it's my responsibility to make sure she smile and cry for my succeed . So, here, I can conclude that she is the person that change my life. Love you my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment