Wednesday 18 February 2015

my hobby

Everybody has his or her own hobby. Different people  have their own different way to spend during their leisure. I have my own hobby  such as reading,  sports, playing games, hearing music and many more.

My favorite reading material is  novel. I  started reading novel since i was in form 1.This is because  the school library provided a reading material like novel.So I found out that reading material like novel, magazine,newspaper are easy to find. By reading , we can improve our knowledge. I had always wanted to buy some novel, so I keep some of my pocket money that my parent gave, to bought the novel that I want. My parents buy newspaper everyday, they like reading newspaper because they will know the issue that happened in and outside the country. Beside that,newspaper also provided learning space for us as a student. For those who like sports, newspaper also provided the news about sport world in and outside the country. That's why newspaper are good to every level of age.  

My another hobby is sports.  Sport can lead us to a healthy life. We also obtain  more stamina through sports.Through sports also  body will obtain  more energy and we are not easy to fall sick. Beside that we can spend our leisure with something benefits. I like to play some sport for my weekend with my friend such as netball, bowling and handball. But, in the three option that I have. I prefer netball more than handball and bowling. 

A hobby is special work which a person does. Hobby are activities which help us escape the daily grind life and life to give us pleasure and peace our mind. Hobby help inculcate an appreciation for work rather than driving us away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment