Thursday 12 March 2015

my favourite lecturer in KPTM kuantan

Every student has their own favourite lecturer in their life.  As I am the student for the first semester,I also have a favourite lecturer of my own . His name  is Sir.Ahmad Hadi B. Ibrahim. He teaches Fundamental Of Management in my class.The reason of me liking him was because of the way he teaches and guides us.

He always makes sure we understood every words he was saying. He was so worried if we did not understand what he was teaching in front. I also like how he use the enviroment as an example. It is much more easier to understand and learned . Sir Hadi is also a guy with high sense of humor,but he is quite strict with the rules.That's why Sir Hadi is one of my favourite lecturers. 

He always cared about how we dress every time we go to the classes he also reminded us about wearing a formal office suit so we will get use to it in a future. Although, we entered and human resource management studied, he always reminded his student to do a little grooming to look like a human as we entered the human resource management. 

Beside teaching, we also gives useful tips and advice for us in the studies or for our daily life routine such as how to manage our time in studying and to always has time for our self to do routine activities such as hear to music do hobbies jogging and so on. that way I put him on top of the list of my favourite lecturer. If there is a rate of voting our favourite lecturer, I would absolutely vote for him as a favourite lecturer of this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment