Thursday 2 April 2015

what i think about my english class

What I think about my English class Is for the first time I came to KPTM I know I will be going the English classes and I imagine when I in English class I will be speak with lecturer and friend in English I feel so worried because I'm not really good In English. But i guess i was wrong because my lecturer are so understanding that some of their student have a same situation with me. She said no matter how hard we're trying to say at least we must try. This class recall us on what we had learn since we're in school bench. The class usually will be in morning, so it was a hard time when we had to wake up early in the morning. So our mood will probably be on swing. What is so good about being in this english class is , madam Jet will cheers us up. She will make us laugh and she make our day better. Beside that, Madam ask  us to speak in english,she said be confident with ourself. Forget about what people going to say. As long as we have the confident with us, everything will seem to be very easy and people tend to think that we'r good enough. Madam always offered us to volunteer to read a passage to improve our pronunciation. She will correct us if we make a mistake.During the class, madam are not being so strict with us, she often give us a space for us to do anything like eating some chocolate or candy and listen to some music when we are about to do our exercise. But, in the same time madam were really mind about being punctual to the class. Class will be so much great when madam start to talk about her favourite actor Zul Ariffin. It was so much fun being in this english class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment